1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time does it take to complete a review?
Domain experts and domain peers will review and peer review every submission as quickly as possible. Review process will take 7-8 days or more.
3. How many times can one do corrections on a paper before it is published?
4. What happens if I have not received any JOPEA notification even after 15 days of submission?
5. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
JOPEA will not accept any copyright forms, in case of submission for publication. The copyright belongs to the journal and the article may not be published elsewhere without express permission of the journal.